Re: A suggestion: Add status flags to BPs?

I really think there are other examples (some gathered in my previous huge
email with the global doc review)
Also references to OWL; RDF; Linked Data; Ontologies; SKOS; RDF Schema,
Vocabularies; etc. etc. are present all around the document outside
techniques' sections,and I think that being basically SW/LD jargon not
frequently used/understood outside the LD world those shouldn't be there
and we should look for a more global discourse in general.