Re: A suggestion: Add status flags to BPs?

Phil and all,

I like your idea about applying a rating system to each BP to help the
reader gain an understanding of the state of each BP.

At this point I'd rather get public feedback, even if it might not be
pleasant if it leads to better insights.  My greatest concern at this point
is that we say 'no' to publication without a specific plan to move forward
and we go back to micro subject discussions not really adding any new value.

+1 to your reference to Makx comments "how do we know that any of these are
Best Practices? Where's the evidence?"   public comments again might help
us develop this better.

Eric S