Call to review BP Document

From: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 11:48:08 -0200
To: "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hello all,

As we agreed on our last meeting, this is an email to remember that
this week we should review the BP Document [1] in order to vote its
publication on our next call on Friday.

Some aspects to be considered during the review are the content from a
technical point of view and the coherence and format of the document.

Feel free to send messages with comments and suggestions.

Bernadette, Caroline and Newton

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html

Bernadette Farias Lóscio
Centro de Informática