Re: Table of Contents DWBP

Hi Bernadette,

Mark and i are still working on the section, and I have to write an introduction, so I can't give you an answer right now. Besides that it will be roughly one or two pages that explain how to publish controlled vocabularies next to 'usual' datasets and how SKOS allows to do it.

You can have a look at
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Making_controlled_vocabularies_accessible_as_URI_sets
to get an idea of what it will contain.

Mark and I hope to be finished soon. At least the intro would be ready for you guys to discuss it at the F2F, I believe.

I hope this helps.

Antoine