Re: Agenda for tomorrow

Hi Caroline

The actual schedule is here: http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/

Our sessions are on Thursday and Friday:

8:30 - 11:00 working group meetings
11:00 - 15:00 working group meetings (in small groups), AC meetings, and
other ad-hoc W3C meetings.  (To include lunch)
15:00 - 18:00 working group meetings

Evenings are unplanned, but we may do a working group dinner on the
Thursday evening for those who want to attend.