Re: Agenda for tomorrow

Hello Hadley,

thank you for sending the agenda. I am excited about the call tomorrow
and I am hoping the meetings during TPAC will be very productive!

If there were a preview schedule for the meetings during TPAC would be
nice to receive it in order to organize my schedule here in Brazil to
participate remotely.

Kind regards,
Caroline