Re: W3C DWBP: Request to close Issue 13

This UC points to

R-AccessUptodate

Data should be available in an up-to-date manner

And

R-SLAAvailable

Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for industry reuse of the data should be
available if requested.

These are not a 100% match with IncludeSupportMechanism and
IncludeReleaseSchedule. Rather than add new requirements I have extended
the definitions a little to:

R-AccessUptodate

Data should be available in an up-to-date manner and the update cycle
made explicit

R-SLAAvailable

Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for industry reuse of the data should be
available if requested (via a defined contact point).

If this is insufficient, we can re-open the issue.

Phil

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead