Re: Data on the Web Life Cycle

Hi Ig,

Thanks for your comments!

The two activities that you suggested are presented as possible Best
Practices (in the end of the slides). When I was describing the life cycle,
I was in doubt if they should be classified as activities or BP. In the
end, I made the choice for describing them as BP, once I consider that they
are "something that should be done"  instead of "something that must be
done". However, I think this is worth a deeper discussion :)

Best regards!
Bernadette

--
Bernadette Farias Lóscio