Re: Data on the Web Life Cycle

Hi Bernadette,

Great work. I really like the spiral proposal for Data on the Web Life
Cycle. I believe this proposal complements the document about BP for
Publishing LD [1].

I would like to recommend to take into account two activities:

   1. To specify the license applied to the data and
   2. To announce the new data set.

I think this Spiral life cycle can really guide us to see the big picture
of Best Practices from a publisher perspective.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/NOTE-ld-bp-20140109/

Cheers,
Ig

--

Ig Ibert Bittencourt
Professor Adjunto III - Universidade Federal de Alagoas (UFAL)