Re: W3C Process

Steve,

Thank you for sharing your concerns, the last couple of meetings I
looked at the clock and wondered where the time had gone :-)   Just a
few thoughts here, I'm wondering from a time management perspective:
   * put estimated time lengths for each discussion topic. (do we do
this?  I can't remember)
   * have a volunteer meeting time keeper who reminds us when we our
discussions have gone over.
   * agree for more lengthy discussions to have a separate meeting or
have the discussion continue in email.
   * Instead of having some meeting items in the agenda, start them in
email and then summarize the outcome of the discussion in the meeting.
   * agreed about communicating actions status the night before

Eric