Re: Agenda tomorrow: vote to publish (and regrets from my side)

Hi Axel, All. See comments inline.

On 17/06/2019 17:36, Axel Polleres wrote:
> We should as next stepd, in the cal ltwo weeks from now talk about how to proceed, ideally we should talk about evolving this to a "Primer" based on  a full running example,
> that we can also publish as a joint paper somewhere.
+1
> quick comments:
>
> 1)
> Why are the dpv and dpv-nace namespaces missing in section 2? They should also be added again for completeness.
Added in commit f20954c1f2735df3a1f930224273e1ace3d312bc
> 2)
> Also,  section 2 should have a lead in sentence before the table...
> Something like:
>
> "Within this document, apart from the DPV vocabulary and <a href="http://www.w3.org/ns/dpv#">dpv:</a> namespace, we will refer to the following other vocabularies and namespaces, using the prefixes specified in the following table:"
Added standard sentence "The table below indicates the full list of
namespaces and prefixes used in this document." (following template used
in Time ontology) in commit f20954c1f2735df3a1f930224273e1ace3d312bc
> 3)
> Figure 1 Base Vocabulary --> Figure missing!
Yes, relative links are all broken as we currently only have dpv +
dpv-gdpr HTML files hosted on w3.org/ns. I intend to discuss this in
today's call.

> 4)
> "The DPV base ontology is available as an individual module here."
> --> Link broken, please check all links are working before publishing.

Same as above. Bert suggested moving the 'individual modules' as a link
to Github - I agree.

I also propose to create a separate repository for hosting only the
relevant files for an ontology - so we would have three repositories,
each containing the relevant HTML files + RDF files. Also makes it
easier to have pull requests and raise issues on Github.

1) dpv

2) dpv-gdpr

3) dpv-nace

Best,