Agenda tomorrow: vote to publish (and regrets from my side)

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 18:36:46 +0200
To: public-dpvcg@w3.org
Dear all,

 the call tomorrow has a single goal:

1. Vote to publish DPVCG as a public CG working draft

To this end, all final internal reviews should be discussed, based on Harsh's prepared documents, cf.
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2019Jun/0019.html

FWWI, I won't be able to join tomorrow, but please find my own short review below, I hope this can be easily addressed, and that given, I vote to publish.
We should as next stepd, in the cal ltwo weeks from now talk about how to proceed, ideally we should talk about evolving this to a "Primer" based on  a full running example,
that we can also publish as a joint paper somewhere.

best regards
Axel

--------------

quick comments:

1)
Why are the dpv and dpv-nace namespaces missing in section 2? They should also be added again for completeness.

2)
Also,  section 2 should have a lead in sentence before the table...
Something like:

"Within this document, apart from the DPV vocabulary and <a href="http://www.w3.org/ns/dpv#">dpv:</a> namespace, we will refer to the following other vocabularies and namespaces, using the prefixes specified in the following table:"

3)
Figure 1 Base Vocabulary --> Figure missing!

4)
"The DPV base ontology is available as an individual module here. "
--> Link broken, please check all links are working before publishing.

--
Prof . Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna