Re: dpvcg-ACTION-115: Sends out an email with pointer to the reviewable spec and rdf files by the end of the week to the list for insternal review.

From: Harshvardhan J. Pandit <me@harshp.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 16:15:48 +0100
To: public-dpvcg@w3.org
Hello all,

FYI: I plan to generate HTML+rdf files as per ACTION-115 tomorrow using
the reSpec tool [1].

This is to raise the issue that at some point, the script to automate
linking the Google Doc and Spreadsheet to generate HTML/RDF
documentation will no longer be feasible.

We can continue commenting or making edits on the Google Doc for now,
but the text would manually have to be added in to the HTML hereafter.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/respec

--
---
Harshvardhan Pandit