From: Ramisa Hamed <ramisahamed@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 23, 2019 at 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: dpvcg-ACTION-93: Drive discussion on recipients, data
controllers, data subjects forward
To: Data Privacy Vocabularies and Controls Community Group <
public-dpvcg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Related to this action, below link and discussion are done so far.

There was some discussion about using NACE codes for specifying data
controller & processor industry
https://coolharsh55.github.io/dpvcg-info/Agents.html

Also this is related email:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2018Dec/0021.html

Meanwhile the purposed categories could find here:

https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/wiki/Categories_of_Data_Controllers,_Data_Processors,_Recipients

Apologise that I couldn’t join today telecon.

Kind regards,

Ramisa