Re: ODBASE paper - draft

Dear all,

As for the draft we sent artound for submission to ODBASE:

1) a thorough go proofread would be good, maybe one of the other co-authors can do that, pleeeeease!
2) some of the edits/reformulations we did in the paper might also worthwhile to be added in the spec document in the next iteration (but I'd just keep this as a TODO for now, and include that with the other feedback...)
3) after submission and publication of the draft with the latest fixes from Github (publication date should ideally be 25 July 2018, we should push advertising to some lists...
     - semantic-web@w3.org
     - ping?
     - EU project lists? BDVA? (I would appreciate feedback on addresses)
any more suggestions? I suggest to advertise that we's appreciate feedback on this draft by mid September?
4) we should do a Telco, I'd suggest Tue 6th August, 16:00 ?

cheers,
Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna