Re: some more comments on the p

So, do you suggest to just replace the current hasSector restriction and use the NACE code URIs just as subclasses of Purpose?
(just trying to understand the concrete proposal here)
... this could be a way to go, or something we have to discuss anyway, i.e. there's at the moment some overlap: e.g. we have a proposed purpose "AcasemicResearch" whereas there is also a NACE code for "Scientific Research"
I think these overlaps need discussion (if that's what you mean).

Axel
--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna