Re: Paper accepted for presentation at ODBASE 2019

Dear All,
Following reviews, I found two actionable comments.

1) the methodology followed should be better described (Review #2)
- I'm not sure as to what information is expected to be included to make
it 'better', so have tried to make the existing information more clear.

2) In Section 6 (or in a new section), it would be nice to see a
complete example which uses the proposed ontology. (Review #2)
- While I agree an example would be nice, I would rather first have such
examples agreed and presented in an 'Example Use-cases' section of the
documentation. Also, I believe Section 6 provides a good overview of
potential usage, and Section 7 (conclusion) specifically mentions an
intention of documenting such 'examples'.

Attached is a new draft of the paper incorporating these comments.

Regards,
Harsh

Harshvardhan Pandit
PhD Researcher