[battery] CfC agreed to update Battery with async/promises proposal

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 12:24:37 -0400
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, timvolodine@google.com, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
To: W3C Device APIs WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
The CfC to update the Battery API  [1] with the async proposal http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2014Apr/0037.html  has been approved, with  explicit support on the list [2][3] (and no objections).

Tim has drafted a set of detailed changes for the specification (thanks) ; please review: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2014May/0043.html

Anssi noted in his support that we need to manage a smooth transition, as mentioned in his earlier comments [4]. do implementers have any comment?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP