Re: [battery] CfC to update Battery with async/promises proposal (implies LC return); deadline 22 May 2014.

+1
We at Google strongly support this update to the Battery Status API
specification.
We are also currently preparing a more detailed text version of the
proposed change which I will circulate on this list.

thanks,
Tim