[html media capture] CfC agreed to make HTML Media Capture Security/Privacy section non-normative

The CfC to change  the Security and Privacy considerations section of  HTML Media Capture as detailed in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2014May/0008.html has been approved, seeing no concern or objection on the list.

Anssi has updated the editor’s draft accordingly and notified Zhiqiang regarding needed test changes (thanks) [1]. Please review the changes.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP