W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > May 2014

Re: Standby API Specification Proposal

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 13:09:08 +0000
To: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
CC: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>, "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>
Message-ID: <C9D42B58-2571-4A58-85F7-B934A45DF957@intel.com>
Hi Frederick,

On 23 May 2014, at 18:57, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:

> To reduce the delay of uncertainty, maybe we could first run a CfC in
> the group to determine whether the group considers this in scope of its
> charter; and if there is such consensus, I could then try to get a early
> assessment from the Director. Failing at any of these steps, we could
> move to recharter the group.

I think you’d be in the best position to run a CfC for this in the group?


Received on Monday, 26 May 2014 13:10:02 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:33:07 UTC