Re: Standby API Specification Proposal

Le mardi 20 mai 2014 à 12:54 +0000, Kostiainen, Anssi a écrit :
> By looking at the current and previous Charter, and the shelved System
> Information API (that was published as a FPWD ~4 years before being
> shelving, passing CfE), it seems we’re not too far off.

I think assuming that people signing up on the group necessarily
understood all that history is a bit large of an assumption :)

> But would be great to get an official blessing.

I'm checking what process (if any) we should follow to determine whether
we can reasonably call this in scope for our current charter.

But this process considerations should not prevent work from starting on
a converged API; assuming interested parties are willing to do the work
in this group, we can always go through the rechartering process if this
ends up being needed.

Dom