Re: Request to move the test repositories to Github

On Aug 15, 2012, at 11:02 , Tobie Langel wrote:
> It would be interesting to run that on the email addresses of the members
> of interested WG to get a better picture of how many are already on
> github. I don't have access to this data, but I'm happy to help anyone
> that does run those queries.

Actually, you do:

    https://www.w3.org/services/list-audit/query?queryList=public-device-apis [member-only]

But I'm not sure that that would yield that much information. I know a number of people who are in groups but use another email address with GH. But at least you can now run the numbers and find out ;-)