Re: Public mailing list

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 11:34:44 -0700
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
I believe we are obligated to listen to and respond to all comments. I
have offered to Arnaud and Eric create a wiki page for the issues
arising on the public list so that we can keep track of them. (the
threads morph, so it's a bit difficult to keep up.) At least that way we
will know if we have considered and responded to all of the questions
that arise, and decide which ones need to be formal issues.

In my reading, some of these requests are not little, although they may
not be worded in the most direct way. Interpretation of them is indeed
tricky.

kc

--
Karen Coyle