Re: Test cases framework

Answering Mark, the process that I am using is already functional for
everyone with tool support from TopBraid Composer (Free Edition) 5.2.
Just place the test files into the workspace, open the Test Cases view
and press the run button as described in
http://datashapes.org/testcases.html

While I personally find this tool support and format very convenient
(including the ability to create new tests with a single button click),
I am of course too biased to promote or push this format further.
However, it should be easy to write translators between the officially
proposed test format and the one in the dash namespace. So if the WG
officially decides on the format, I will provide such a translator
because I'll need it myself.

Holger