Wiki page to keep track of current comments

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 15:55:02 -0700
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
With the flurry of comments and the forking of the discussion, I was
quickly losing a picture of the whole. I have started a wiki page:

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Comments/September2016/

which is not yet complete but I'll need to continue to read through the
threads to be more confident. Anyone can edit the page, of course. I
will put a link to it on the group's start page among the miscellaneous
documents. This is intended to be an informal memory tool and I don't
expect it to be used for anything else. If it turns out not to be useful
it can be deleted.

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net