Re: shapes-ISSUE-210 (Expected type): value types and expected types [SHACL Spec]

This ticket is no longer needed because I had deleted the "value type"
column from all of the constraint component definitions. Instead, it now
says, for example,

The values of|sh:minCount|must be literals with datatype|xsd:integer|.

This makes the example that Peter mentions below an invalid shape.

Holger