Re: shapes-ISSUE-207 (Parameters): Parameter descriptions for constraint components [SHACL Spec]

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 16:22:02 +1000
To: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org
On 21/11/2016 6:46, RDF Data Shapes Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> shapes-ISSUE-207 (Parameters): Parameter descriptions for constraint components [SHACL Spec]
>
> http://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/207
>
> Raised by: Karen Coyle
> On product: SHACL Spec
>
> Last email: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-shapes/2016Oct/0062.html
>
> However, the list parameters are
> not uniformly described - see sh:in vs sh:languageIn.
> As well, in some cases an example is given but in most there is no example.
> So there is still variability in wording.

I do not see any variability in wording between sh:in and sh:languageIn,
so this seems to have been addressed. And even if the wording were
slightly different, why would that be a problem?

I also checked that every constraint component has an example, except
sh:lessThanOrEquals which is a trivial variation of sh:lessThan.

So I am not sure what remains to be done here.

Holger