Re: shapes-ISSUE-211 (property constraints): Eliminate property constraints [SHACL Spec]

This topic had already been extensively discussed in various tickets,
many emails and meetings - it was a key aspect of Peter's "Modestly
refactored SHACL" from earlier in 2016:

     https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Refactor

You can see the extent of the discussions that followed by peeking into

     https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/95

I suggest to close this ticket given that
- the WG has already decided against a very similar variation of this
proposal
- there is no new evidence that would require us to revisit our previous
resolutions
- it is simply too late for such a fundamental change at this stage - it
would have massive implications on the whole spec and set us back by
several months. Making such a change now would reopen many issues on
which we have painfully reached consensus and a convergence in the spec.

Holger