Re: problem with test suite harness

Thanks, Peter. The second branch of the if was indeed incorrect (copy
and paste error - undetected as none of my tests is of that format). The
first branch seems semantically equivalent but I made the code more
readable.

https://github.com/TopQuadrant/shacl/commit/84c7499db34c23a0527c65c83738e79391b7d6f6

Holger