Next version of UCR

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 09:09:14 -0800
To: "public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org" <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
I've made the intended edits to the UCR so the editor's draft should be
ready to become the next version. (Simon, please give it your review
before we move it forward. I think I followed the pattern you had set.)

While reading through the draft I also read the use cases and compared
them to my understanding of where SHACL is today. Naturally, I ended up
with many questions. I also saw some opportunities for testing. So now
the questions are:

1) how do we resolve the questions? Should I make a list?
2) where is a good place to put suggestions of "situations that need
testing"? Should we create such a file in the test area of github?

kc
--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net