Re: shapes-ACTION-35: Proposal for lists (ISSUE-99 and ISSUE-119)

Hmm.  The wording of the sentence on rdfs:Resource appears to state
differently on first glance.

So sh:class rdfs:Resource is then special cased to something peculiar to
SHACL.  That's even worse for users.

And neither of the special cases for sh:Class appear to hold for
sh:directType, although that is contrary to the first sentence in 3.1.5.

The wording for sh:classIn is also confused.