Re: shapes-ISSUE-91 (hsolbrig): Default Cardinality [SHACL Spec]

+1 as well for consistency - if nothing is stated, then it is unconstrained. This is how everything else works in shapes.

I also think having 1,1 default is likely to result in more verbose shapes. But this is a minor point compared to consistency.

Sent from my iPhone