Re: shapes-ISSUE-91 (hsolbrig): Default Cardinality [SHACL Spec]

Yes, I agree that there should be a statement about engines not supporting inferencing, shapes must be stated explicitly.

If the no maxCount constraint means unlimited or unconstrained, why does it need to be expressed?

Sent from my iPhone