Re: ISSUE-81: Final names of property pair constraints?

As I recall it, the relevant SKOS constraint is that a pref label must be unique in a given language.

Thus, the appropriate constraint is the one on cardinality (max 1), but it needs to take into account language tag.

If one was to follow this line of thinking, in addition to regular cardinality constraints, there would need to be cardinality constraints within a language.

Or may be Karen is thinking about having a constraint that two different resources can't have the same pref label in the same language.

SKOS constraints are pretty specific. I think it would make sense for the SKOS community to define their own library of SKOS templates.

Other communities with well defined vocabularies and specific data quality needs, could be encouraged to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone