Re: ISSUE-81: Final names of property pair constraints?

Holger, my basic reaction is that the term "Constraint" on all of them
is awkward, and the constraints should just be:

Equal, NotEqual, LessThan, LessThanOrEqual

That's because the question is whether the values are equal, not whether
the constraints are equal.

However, I'm curious how the latter two will be implemented since they
imply an order between the two values.

It also seems that this mechanism assumes that there will always be two
different predicates to compare, and I'm not sure that this is the case.
For example, for the SKOS-related case, where you want to say that you
cannot have two skos:prefLabels with the same value (including language
code), a common instance example is:

       <skos:prefLabel xml:lang="fr">sabliers</skos:prefLabel>
       <skos:prefLabel xml:lang="en">sandglasses</skos:prefLabel>
       <skos:prefLabel xml:lang="es">reloj de arena</skos:prefLabel>
       <skos:prefLabel xml:lang="nl">zandlopers</skos:prefLabel>

and more often having many more languages. How will this be handled?

kc