Re: shapes-ISSUE-107 (annotations v. arguments): annotations and arguments use different mechanisms for specifying the SPARQL variable name [SHACL Spec]

One way of resolving this would be to drop sh:annotationVarName and rely
on sh:annotationProperty only, using the same NCName mechanism as used
elsewhere. This would slightly limit the use cases, because variable and
property names would have to be always aligned.

I have no strong opinion, and this feature was mainly driven by
Dimitris, so I would like him to make a proposal.

Holger