Re: multiple value shape?

Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com> wrote on 05/28/2015 06:30:44 PM:

> And yes, SPARQL is always a fallback.

Only in implementations that support SPARQL extensions. It's been clearly
established that there is interest in implementations that don't support
SPARQL and there are users that don't want to use SPARQL. So, we'd better
stop thinking that "SPARQL is always a fallback". It isn't.

Given that, I think the answer to Thomas's question is more precisely: No,
we don't have built-in support (i.e. core construct) for this at this
point but it has been brought up.

Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group