Re: Please run the lint script

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 7:01 PM, Gérard Talbot
<css21testsuite@gtalbot.org> wrote:
> Le 2017-03-01 09:42, Geoffrey Sneddon a écrit :
>>
>> Can I draw people's attention to the lint script, documented at
>> <http://web-platform-tests.org/writing-tests/lint-tool.html>?
>>

> Geoffrey,
>
> This is the first time I hear about the lint script and its documentation.
>
> $ ./lint
> wpt_tools.lint not found.  Did you forget to run "git submodule update
> --init --recursive"?

It's in .hgsub and .hgsubstate, so wpt_tools should be automatically
be there as a Mercurial sub-repository. Does .hgsub (at the top of the
repo) contain a line like `wpt_tools =
[git]https://github.com/w3c/wpt-tools.git`? It's odd if it's failing
to create it… It should be kept up-to-date every time `hg up` or `hg
pull -u` is used.

/g