Re: css-ruby-1 is "not a tracked specification" in Shepherd?

On Aug 26, 2015, at 10:47 PM, Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gmail.com> wrote:

> There was one test in "css-ruby-1" directory, so I added another[1] but Shepherd says:
>
>   Not linked to a tracked specification anchor.
>
> Is there something need to be done to add CSS Ruby tests to Shepherd?
>
> [1] http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/::65e78f2fd1e1/line-break-around-ruby-001/ <http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/testcase/::65e78f2fd1e1/line-break-around-ruby-001/>
>
> /koji

Shepherd does know about the Ruby spec, it just wants the versioned URLs to specs, rather than the unversioned URLs (which will change over time as the specs progress), so you need to link to https://drafts.csswg.org/css-ruby-1/#<anchor> <https://drafts.csswg.org/css-ruby-1/#%3Canchor%3E> instead.

Peter