testharness.js in csswg-test repository

From: Gérard Talbot <css21testsuite@gtalbot.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 03:46:13 -0400
Rebecca,

Yesterday, I got an email from Kawabata Taichi that goes like this:

"
I'm kawabata, and I've been working for creating Tests for CSS Ruby.
I've got one serious problem relating to the test of CSS Ruby.

(...)

In short, it seems there is no testharness.js way in csswg-test
repository,
and I'm wondering how can I contribute about ruby.
"

I have read and looked in
Testharness.js Tutorial: Getting Started
http://testthewebforward.org/docs/testharness-tutorial.html#getting-started

and in
Github Test Submission: Clone the submodules
http://testthewebforward.org/docs/github-101.html#clone-the-submodules

and "testharness files in should be in the resources directory."

Rebecca: are the documentation files updated and correct?

Rebecca: wouldn't it be more exact to use the "subdirectories" word (or
"sub-directories" ... or "folders") instead of "submodules" word? Just
asking...

Kawabata: did you do:
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/username/csswg-test.git

Kawabata: if you have an empty resources directory at the root of your
cloned repo, can you do:
$ cd test-repo-root
$ git submodule init
$ git submodule update