Re: Which test suite should test property animation?

On 02/16/2012 01:50 AM, Linss, Peter wrote:

> For tests that are testing the transition or animation of a property, link to
> the property definition and the spec that defines the transition/animation of
> that property.

To be clear, that should be a link to both the spec that defines the property
and the spec that defines transitions/animations (whichever you're testing;
or both if you're doing both at once or something). That way the test gets
indexed to both test suites, and we can derive that it's testing the conjunction.

I think if the property's also in 2.1, there should be a link to 2.1. Peter?