Re: [Transforms] svg-translate-001

Great. Thanks, Chris.

And I did encounter the problem you called out in one of the other tests
where the translation was incorrect but enough to cover up the 50,50 rect
so I went ahead an made the red failure rects the same size and the test
rects. Adding 1px margin for anti-aliasing is a good idea, too - I'll
incorporate that as well.

Cheers,
-Rebecca