Re: CSS3 Flex Box & Multi-Column Test Case

On Apr 14, 2012, at 9:16 AM, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu wrote:

> Just a side comment on this.
>
> (12/04/14 12:53), John Bilicki III wrote:
>> I do not participate in emails due to spam concerns,
>
>> From my experience the amount of spam is pretty ignorable in any W3C
> mailing list (assuming that you don't consider my message spam of course
> :p). To give your some number, I see in a year about 2 spam mails in
> each mailing list.
>
>> a public forum should be made available in place of this which would add greater structure.
>
> This was discussed[1] but no one seemed to have the bandwidth to make
> this happen (yet).
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Jan/0114

Let me be perfectly clear, the reason we don't have a forum has nothing to do with lack of bandwidth to set one up. It is because the consensus within the working group is that we don't want one. Do NOT set up a forum and attempt to divert discussion from the W3C mailing lists.

If you don't want to read W3C mailing lists via email, you can read them online in the W3C archives:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/

Comments about individual test cases can be made online in Shepherd, the Test Suite Manager (once the test has been submitted for review):
http://test.csswg.org/shepherd/

Peter
CSS Working Group Co-Chair