Re: CSS Test Suite Management System: issue with abspos-containing-block-initial-001

Le Ven 23 septembre 2011 19:36, Linss, Peter a écrit :
> Hi Gérard,
>
> as far as I can tell the system is behaving properly.
>
> I think you're just getting confused because you are looking at two
> different systems and they both use the term 'Author' differently.
>
> In Shepherd, the 'Authors' are only those people listed in the
> rel='author' link tags of the test file's metadata. When you click the
> source file (or any of the 'Revision: xxx:xxxx' links in Shepherd), you
> are looking at the Mercurial repository directly.
>
> In Mercurial, the 'Author' is the person who committed the changeset you
> are looking at (I use the term 'Reviser' for that in Shepherd). Since
> you made the last commit, you are currently the 'Author' of the 'tip',
> meaning the current state of the entire repository. This does not mean
> that you are the actual author of, or have touched any files other then
> the ones you actually committed changes to, it's just the way Mercurial
> looks at the repository.
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter

Thank you, Peter, for your quick response.

Ok. I'm relieved :)

Despite all this, I see the exact same commit message that was targeting
for one of my commit [1] and which has nothing to do with the testcase I
am examining. I see
"this test improves coverageability of test suite"
everywhere, in all 1014 testcases.

[1] Such commit comment is the comment I did in my last commit which was
about list-style-021.xht :
http://hg.csswg.org/test/rev/3d2f5ffcf71e

Gérard