Re: CSS Test Suite Management System: issue with abspos-containing-block-initial-001

Hi Gérard,

as far as I can tell the system is behaving properly.

I think you're just getting confused because you are looking at two different systems and they both use the term 'Author' differently.

In Shepherd, the 'Authors' are only those people listed in the rel='author' link tags of the test file's metadata. When you click the source file (or any of the 'Revision: xxx:xxxx' links in Shepherd), you are looking at the Mercurial repository directly.

In Mercurial, the 'Author' is the person who committed the changeset you are looking at (I use the term 'Reviser' for that in Shepherd). Since you made the last commit, you are currently the 'Author' of the 'tip', meaning the current state of the entire repository. This does not mean that you are the actual author of, or have touched any files other then the ones you actually committed changes to, it's just the way Mercurial looks at the repository.

Regards,

Peter