Re: CSS2.1 Test Suite Build RC 1

On 20/09/10 02:34, L. David Baron wrote:

>> >  Yes. Link added, sorry.
>> >     http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100917/
> Does there happen to be an existing list of all the tests with some
> additional metadata (in particular, reference and whether the test
> is marked as interactive) that I could use to divide the tests into
> the following three categories:
>   (1) tests with references
>   (2) non-interactive tests without references
>   (3) interactive tests
>
> I realized that I could actually use our reftest framework for both
> (1) and (2), since in (2), there are large numbers of tests that
> look exactly the same, so I only need to look at each unique image
> once.

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100917/testinfo.data

WRT (2), there's a very long tail of tests: in the HTML 4 copy of the
testsuite, there are 3315 distinct screenshots in a recent Opera build.
Sure, still a lot better than 9000, but still a large number.

--
Geoffrey Sneddon — Opera Software
<http://gsnedders.com>