Re: CSS2.1 Test Suite Build RC 1

On Saturday 2010-09-18 23:08 -0700, fantasai wrote:
> On 09/18/2010 04:30 PM, L. David Baron wrote:
> >On Friday 2010-09-17 16:35 -0700, fantasai wrote:
> >>Sorry for the delay; it took me longer than I expected to address all
> >>of GĂ©rard's comments on hixie and bzbarsky's tests.
> >>
> >>I've just posted a build of the test suite:
> >>   http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100917/
> >>And there's a zip available as well:
> >>   http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/
> >>
> >>This is built off SVN revision 1465. Let me know if there's anything
> >>obviously broken and I'll respin. I'll put together release notes
> >>later today.
> >
> >Should there be an implementation report template linked from one of
> >the above pages?
>
> Yes. Link added, sorry.
>   http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100917/

Does there happen to be an existing list of all the tests with some
additional metadata (in particular, reference and whether the test
is marked as interactive) that I could use to divide the tests into
the following three categories:
 (1) tests with references
 (2) non-interactive tests without references
 (3) interactive tests

I realized that I could actually use our reftest framework for both
(1) and (2), since in (2), there are large numbers of tests that
look exactly the same, so I only need to look at each unique image
once.

-David