Re: Tests with difficult/confusing pass condition/wording: c414-flt-ln-002.htm

> Geoffrey,
>
> I have triple-checked
>
> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/c414-flt-ln-002-draft.htm
>
> and I have also created
>
> http://www.gtalbot.org/BrowserBugsSection/css21testsuite/section9.5.1-vertical-positioning-float.html
>
> and appended screenshots of what I see/get under Opera 10.62 (build
> 3500) under Windows XP.
>
> I also started a thread on www-style mailing list:
>
> [CSS 2.1] [Section 9.5.1] Vertical positioning of floating boxes
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Sep/0351.html

[snipped]

Geoffrey,

Please forget what I wrote about Opera 10.62 (build 3500) under Windows
XP. I had the setting "CompatMode Override" unfortunately set to 1 and
that was interfering with my ability to see those testcases in web
standards compliant rendering mode. Thanks to Morten Stenshorne
perseverance and helpful assistance, I was able to figure this out and
fix this for good.

regards, Gérard
+CC: Morten Stenshorne, Řyvind Stenhaug

CSS 2.1 test suite (beta 3; August 15th 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/