Re: Adding additional tests to an existing test case

http:///www.metahusky.net/~stewart/css/tests/
> > Am I doing it right?
>
> Looks pretty good. I'd suggest three things:
>    - use black text for the instructions, not green
>    - assert somewhere that there must be no red
>    - if you can think of a way to avoid obscuring the instructions with
the
>      test lines in the fourth test, that would be good. :)

I've inserted the instruction declaring the "no red" requirement line at the
top of all the files.  I assume that it would be wrong to insert it as a
link element, as the guidelines indicate not to put the expected result
information in the <link rel="assert"> elements.

> "inheritance" isn't quite the right word here, because text-decoration
> doesn't inherit in the CSS sense of the word. I'm not sure what to use
> instead.. maybe text-decoration-descend, and e.g. "text-decoration should
> not affect absolutely- or fixed-positioned descendants"?

Yes, I wondered about the best wording to use because it's sort of like
inheritance but not.

I've changed them all, but obviously the title of the last test still
mentions inheritance because that's exactly what it's testing.

--
Stewart Brodie
Software Engineer